FEI Titan G2 ChemiSTEM 80-200 kV - Probe corrected
FEI Titan ChemiSTEM 80-200 kV, with Probe Cs corrector - Titan ChemiSTEM is the state-of-the-art, 80-200 kV FEG Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope of the Titan G2 family with TEM, STEM, EFTEM and EELS modes.
Cs DCOR Probe Corrector: Cs probe corrector, using dodecapole elements, allows aberration correction up to the 4th order and optimization of the 5th order. BF and DF images can be acquired simultaneously together with the HAADF image. Apart from HAADF detector, STEM mode has 1x bright field (BF) detector and 2x dark field (DF2 and DF4) detectors (for ABF and ADF).
Super-X EDX System: The integration of four windowless Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) symmetrically placed around the sample offering 0.7 srad collection angle and 120 mm2 detector size provides the ideal EDX detector for use with FEI’s DCOR probe corrector. The collection time for STEM/EDX elemental maps in fast mapping mode is decreased significantly and the detection sensitivity for light elements as well as low concentrations is greatly enhanced, thus providing superior sensitivity and unrivaled speed in EDX analysis and fast EDX mapping.
EELS/EFTEM: Gatan Energy Filter, Quantum 963 and the EFTEM EELS module included.
Electron tomography: Special tomography sample holder, software for the acquisition of Tomography data in TEM and STEM, software for alignment and reconstruction and visualization (Xplore3D).
CCD camera Gatan Model 994 UltraScan 1000XP 2048 x 2048 pixels – Frame rate: 0.67 fps (Full-frame acquisition - 2k x 2k).
- TEM point resolution ≤ 0.24 nm at 200 kV
- TEM information limit ≤ 0.11 nm at 200 kV
- Cs 1.3 mm (200 kV)
- AC-STEM information limit ≤ 80 pm (200 kV)
- Super X energy resolution ≤ 136 eV – 140 eV
- Alpha tilt: ±70° (Tomography holder)
- Energy filter: GIF Quantum SE 963 – Energy spread: 0.8 eV - 1.1 eV (200 kV)
- XFEG Brightness ≥ 7.5 · 107 A/m2 sr V
- C1 apertures: 2000/70/50/30 um
- C2 apertures: 150/100/70/50 um
- Objective apertures: 100/70/60/50/40/30/20/10 um
- SA apertures: 800/200/40/10 um
Installation: June 2012