The tool is located in lab B.P1.Lg06.
The Q-Sense Quartz Crystal Microbalance Detector (QCM-D) E1 is a flexible, single-sensor microbalance system that enables accurate QCM-D measurements of real-time molecular interactions.
- Tracking changes at the surface with nanogram sensitivity. Measuring mass changes, structural and viscoelastic properties helps you distinguish between two similar binding events or observe a phase transition or reconfiguration in bound layers.
- Real-time analysis. Up to 200 data points per second to follow the complete molecular interaction, step-by-step.
- Flexible choice of surface. Sensors and coatings include metals, metal oxides, polymers, lipids and reactive surfaces support a broad range of applications.
- 1-Sensor system. A compact, easy-to-use, label-free single-sensor design enables reliable and stable QCM-D measurements with excellent reproducibility.
- Can be combined with a microscope or an ellipsometer to perform combination experiments.