Brief description: Microplate reader for top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high performance luminescence detection.
A. Synergy H1MFD box
B. Dual reagent dispenser module
C. Dual filter cube: 360/40 nm excitation and 485/20 nm emission and 460/40 nm excitation and 528/20 nm emission wavelengths.
D. Controller software: Gen5
Uses: Luminescence and fluorescence detection and measurements in microplates from 1 to 384 wells. Endpoint and kinetic experiments are possible by using temperature control and shaking.
Practical and technical specifications:
- Light source: Xenon Flash Lamp.
- Wavelength Selection: Quadruple Monochromators and Filters / Dichroics.
- Temperature control: To 45°C, ±0.5 °C at 37°C
- Bandpass: 4 nm (230-285 nm), 8 nm (>285 nm).
- Dynamic range: 0 - 4.0 OD for absorbance/ 5 decades for fluorescence
- Wavelength range: 300 - 700 nm for luminescence/ 200 - 700 nm for fluorescence.
- Dispense Precision: <2% at 50-200 µL.
- Dispense volume: 5 - 1000 µL in 1 µL increment